Thursday, February 12, 2009

Elegant Fashion for Less!!





People now adays are all trying to save for survival. We cater our basic needs first before all those wants in life. But, but clothes are one of the basic needs for survival, right? However, we heard different news in every inch of the world about the closure or the temporarilly shutdown of a certain clothing company because of crisis. From this, we filipinos are doing our best to save money as much as possible too that is why surplus emerged as fast as the wind in the market because it caters not only those class B market but of course to class C too. Which we obviously know that they occupy greater market share compared to class A and B and oww!! the clothes are still very nice to look at so as to wear. Well, just do some sort of cleaning to that surplus clothes then after a couple of hours. One can start with thier amazing days while wearing that surplus dress without the knowledge of anyone because it really looks new and fits well. I myself had an experience on that surplus dress or what we called: Ukay-Ukay. Before I dont really care about such thing because I thought that it will add up our waste in the house but when my friend brought me in the nearby store I did tried to select and then there was one piece of polo shirt that I happened to liked so I didnt think any second thoughts I immediately got the piece and tried. I was really amazed with the price and the quality of that piece so I directly purchased that piece and when I got home I was so happy and told my sisters about that.Well, it was such a great experience for me. After that incident, everytime I want to shop clothes for myself I try to visit surplus store first before I'll purchase some in any boutiques. So, from there we got an idea on to how to save and buy the right things for a very cost efficient way.
a lot more to come.......































































No comments:

Post a Comment